Zoning Permits, Supplements and other Development Applications

Below please find zoning permit and supplement applications by type of project. Please fill out both the Zoning Permit and the supplemental applications for the project that you are requesting. For questions on the application or to submit, please contact Brock Beck, EI, Zoning Inspector at (419) 446-2109 or email to bbeck@archbold.com.

Note: You must first download the application to use the fillable form and save changes. You may also print these documents and fill them out by hand.

There will be a permit fee due before the permit is issued. If your project requires a building permit you must submit the zoning permit with the building permit application to Wood County Building Department. If your not sure if you need a building permit, please contact Wood County directly.